Friday 29 August 2014

AUGUST MUSIC FAVOURITES

Like last month, I thought I'd do a little recap of the songs of the songs I've loved this month! However like I said before, I'm not very up to date so these songs are basically just the ones I've added to my Spotify playlist since last time...



I am so cool. There are maybe two recent songs on here? I think I just have an eclectic taste.


Okay to be fair, I only added this because it came up in the search results for Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj but you can't deny how cracking it is. I'll always have a soft spot for Ricky Martin.


My 11 year old cousin introduced me to this song. That's how behind the times I am. Coldplay is just one of those bands that can do no wrong. If you compare this dancey track to something slow like Fix You you just appreciate how talented they are. Ahhhhhhhh so good.


Aaaaaand back to the weird. I'm trying to reteach myself Spanish before moving to Spain and listening to music is nicer than doing grammar exercises.


I was watching the old man music channels with Howie and he got so excited when this song started playing and I ended up liking it too. 


A Disney classic, everyone needs at least one a month.


No wonder nobody lets me choose the music, my taste is so varied. One day I just fancied listening to Nessun Dorma and so stuck it in the playlist. I wish I could sing even 1% as well as Pavarotti.


I am very loyal to Heart Radio and they always play classics like this and remind me how much I love 80s music.


Obviously I love the original version of Latch but I've always loved finding the acoustic versions of songs and this is so beautiful. 


I discovered this song in a Superfruit video haha. I had it stuck in my head all the way around York when I was with Beth. I just like to scream along AAAAA WANNA SWAAAANG FROM THE CHANDELEEEeeeEEEEEeeeeeer. Once again, a time I wish I could sing.

God knows what will show up for September, maybe some year abroad classics, probably loads of cheese. Until next time, hasta luego.


No comments:

Post a Comment