Monday 4 August 2014

OTHER BLOGGING PALS

If you're reading my blog you're either a family member or you think a year abroad is interesting or have nothing else to do, so you may as well read some other blogs by my fellow LCS lovelies who are also being flung across the world to pretend to know what they're doing! Only a few people are doing them so far but I will definitely update the list if more people decide to. If you're an LCS pal reading this then please make a blog so I can read it and stalk you and miss you loads because I already do aw pals.


Beth is currently working in France but in September is off to study in Japan! She also makes vlogs which I love so go watch them.

This fabby lady is off to study in Salamanca in September. She's already found her favourite place; a pirate themed karaoke bar. Enough said.

Sheila is off to study in northern Japan in September. I think it's actually colder there than northern England.

This lovely one is currently working in la France and in September will be teaching somewhere in/around Madrid with the British Council Language Assistantship programme.

Another one off to study in Japan! French and Spanish people, step it up! Camilla is off to somewhere in Japan (I have no idea of the geography) for the year.

Amy is going to Belgium very very very soon to work in Belgium! She's flying solo to the land of waffles, very brave.

Francesca is unlucky enough to be living with me in Alicante! When we finish studying, she's off to Nice for the summer. I am so jealous.


I just found another blog of an LCS pal off to Japan!


Japanese students are definitely beating us european languages! Ida is Norwegian and studies in England and is moving to Japan. Insane.

A fellow northerner! We're the best. Lovely Nat is also off to Japan. I miss this little bean.


Apparently Japan is the only place worth blogging about ;) Viveka has had a pretty interesting life so far and it's only going to get better!

You guessed it, another of my pals off to Japan! Christie is off to the second largest city in Japan and taking an adorbs little Snoopy toy with her, so cute.

Sarah is a new pal of mine who is here with me in Alicante. If I put her on here maybe she'll write about me.

Our first French blogger! Lovely Ella is a language assistant in Lyon this year.


My beautiful friend Georgia is a language assistant up in Santander. She's eight hours away from me which makes me very sad but reading her blog helps me a lot.

You should read them all. They're my friends and they're lush and if you don't then you're mean. I hope I haven't missed anyone! Send me links if you have one. I LOVE BLOGS.
Until next time, hasta luego.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment