Sunday 10 August 2014

WISHLIST

Yep. I've become one of those bloggers. Doing a wishlist. Well, my birthday is coming up and I'm about to leave for Spain sooooo gotta push my luck somehow. Also my student loan comes in next week so that's dangerous and it's better if I make a list!


NUMBER ONE - NEW BALANCE TRAINERS


Oh I am such a sheep. Oh well. I figure that while I'm in Spain I'll be doing a lot of walking when I explore and stuff and at the minute all I wear are my faithful havaianas which are just about dead, and some £8 plimsolls I got in New Look last week when I was in town and it was chucking it down and all I had were flip flops... So yes, I think I need some decent shoes and these seem to be all the rage at the moment so why not jump on the bandwagon. I wear size 8 shoes if you're feeling generous.









NUMBER TWO - SUNGLASSES

I don't have any in mind but given that I am moving to the Costa Blanca, renowned for its sunshine, I think I need some decent ones. At the moment I have a £1 pair from Primark with the Rolling Stones logo on the sides. I feel like a fraud.

NUMBER THREE - LANYARD

Bit of a weird one! I just want something for my keys because I'm quite nervous of having them nicked when I'm in Spain. Also if I ever go to the beach on my own I can't just leave them on my towel and I'd just like a nice lanyard to use rather than the freebie one I have at the minute. It's from some publishing company I've never heard of that a lecturer gave to me. Not exactly personal! This eBay shop does them so if I don't find one it'll have to do.

NUMBER FOUR - COCO MADEMOISELLE - CHANEL

I think perfume is the only really expensive thing I indulge in... Fancy clothes don't bother me and handbags are too faffy and I live in flip flops. I recently finished my second bottle of this and I want some more but I have to wait until I'm rich, boohoo. Unless Alicante is like Lanzarote and has perfume shops every 30 metres.

















NUMBER FIVE - FACE MASK

Recently I picked up some cheap tea tree oil face mask things from Boots which were 59p each and I really liked the way my skin felt afterwards and I'd like to try one that isn't just a sachet. I found this one on the Boots website and it looks quite good. It's exfoliating and targeted towards problem skin, basically everything I need! 

















NUMBER SIX - KITCHEN TROLLEY

Okay. I don't exactly need this right now. But it's so cute and I just want it so bad. It kind of doesn't fit in with the whole minimalism thing I want because it's a storage thing but just looook. It's small and cute and has wheels! I want it for my house in fourth year or for my house after uni. Please Ikea give me it for free. 

NUMBER SEVEN  - MINNIE MOUSE MOLESKINE

Ever since Mollie tweeted about getting this for her birthday I have pined for it. It's so pretty. Moleskines are so lush anyway and this one has polka dots! EVERYTHING I LOVE! There is a red one and a black one and I wouldn't even care which I got, they're so pretty. Might wangle it as a present if I pretend it'll be a travel journal or something.  Please buy me this before they stop selling it.
















NUMBER EIGHT - EMOJI EARRINGS

Hahahahaha. I found these on Etsy the other day and just think they're amazing. My particular favourites are the salsa lady and the heart eyes ones. The person who does them does so many of the emojis we all know and love and maybe she will have your favourites too!

NUMBER NINE - HARRY STYLES

Why wouldn't anyone want him? What a beaut. Can I request him to be dropped off in say, half an hour? Cracking.


Until next time, hasta luego.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment