Monday 11 August 2014

TIMELAPSE

I saw two videos the other day that made me realise just how lucky I am. As the title suggests, they are timelapse videos.

One explores the beautiful city of Newcastle aka my hometown aka my favourite city ever.


Newcastle in Motion from Jack Fisher on Vimeo.

I know I'm biased but I just think this is the best city ever ever ever ever. It looks so pretty both in the day time and at night and the people are lush and the buildings are fab and THE BRIDGES. We are spoiled with bridges up here and now I really like bridges everywhere. What a weirdo. I think if you're not from the UK you should do your year abroad in Newcastle. Geordies are great.

The next one is a video of Alicante, aka my soon to be hometown! Just three weeks now which is totally crazy.


Video turismo Alicante Timelapse from Javier Guijarro on Vimeo.

I loved this because it showed loads of parts of Alicante I hadn't seen on my many Google searches. Pretty much the first three pages on Google images are of the beach. I'm definitely not complaining! But this video showed me there is so much more for me to see and I can't wait to get there. It's so beautiful and aaaaaah I can't wait.

I am so lucky to be able to spend a year in Alicante but also to be able to come back and call Newcastle my home. Tell me off for being soppy. I'll go now.
Until next time, hasta luego.

twitter | tumblr | instagram | facebook | pinterest | goodreads | spotify | youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment