Sunday 3 August 2014

DAFT MYSPACE QUIZ

I'm in one of those moods where I want to write but have no inspiration so when I saw this 'myspace quiz' type deal in my Tumblr drafts I decided to answer it here. I haven't done one of these for aaaaages.


  • 1:6 of the songs you listen to most?
  • At the minute? Outgrow - Lewis Watson, Bloodstream - Ed Sheeran, She's Like the Wind - Patrick Swayze, Bubblin' - Blue, Latch - Disclosure, XO - John Mayer. I'm so weird.
  • 2:If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
  • Robbie Williams, I think everyone knows this. 
  • 3:Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
  • "We can't change that, mate," says Guy. "Fucking gospel choir."
    From Feel by Chris Heath
  • 4:What do you think about most?
  • The fact I'm about to move to Spain for at least ten months. It is crazy.
  • 5:What does your latest text message from someone else say?
  • "Okay, I'll head down that way!"
  • 6:Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
  • Sometimes with, sometimes without. It depends on the heat.
  • 7:What's your strangest talent?
  • I can twist my tongue so it looks like a flower? I'm not sure that's a talent.
  • 8:Girls... (finish the sentence); Boys... (finish the sentence)
  • GIRLS DON'T LIKE BOYS GIRLS LIKE CARS AND MONEEEEEY; BOYS WILL LAUGH AT GIRLS WHEN THEY'RE NOT FUNNAAAAAAY
  • 9:Ever had a poem or song written about you?
  • Not to my knowledge, I very much doubt it.
  • 10:When is the last time you played the air guitar?
  • It's been a while, maybe I should play now.
  • 11:Do you have any strange phobias?
  • I don't think so. 
  • 12:Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
  • Probably something daft like a lolly stick. Maybe worse things when I was a bairn.
  • 13:What's your religion?
  • Atheist. Always have been, I just don't think there's anything there. I have nothing against people who believe. I sometimes think it would be easier if I were to believe in something. 
  • 14:If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
  • Walking? I do love a good walk. How exciting am I.
  • 15:Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
  • Behind. Although I really like looking back at photos of me with my pals.
  • 16:Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
  • Take That when Robbie Williams is part of it, The Overtones when he's not. 
  • 17:What was the last lie you told?
  • Nothing I care to divulge on the internet!
  • 18:Do you believe in karma?
  • No. I believe if you do nice things then people are more likely to treat you nicely and the same goes for bad things, but I don't believe that if you do something awful then something awful would (or should) happen to you. Things just happen. I don't believe in fate either. 
  • 19:What does your URL mean?
  • I am a Geordie. I am going abroad for university. Geordie rhymes with Abroadie even though it's not a real word.
  • 20:What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
  • I get irrationally angry sometimes but I think I'm a good friend to people who are good to me.
  • 21:Who is your celebrity crush?
  • Robbie Williams!
  • 22:Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
  • Nope.
  • 23:How do you vent your anger?
  • I shout and scream and write angry tweets and then delete them and I punch things.
  • 24:Do you have a collection of anything?
  • I've just thrown most of my things away but I do have all of my Robbie CDs, DVDs, books, etc.
  • 25:Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
  • Ugh neither. Texting please.
  • 26:Are you happy with the person you've become?
  • Yeah I am. Uni has done me the world of good.
  • 27:What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
  • The alarm in the morning, laughter.
  • 28:What's your biggest "what if"?
  • What if they'd made me go to uni in Wales?
  • 29:Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
  • No and no. Well I think there is life somewhere but I'm not sure I'd call them aliens.
  • 30:Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
  • Right - desk lamp, left - iPad.
  • 31:Smell the air. What do you smell?
  • Nothing really, just my room.
  • 32:What's the worst place you have ever been to?
  • I'm not sure. Maybe Sunderland.
  • 33:Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
  • Of America, West Coast, of England, East Coast. 
  • 34:Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
  • ROBBIE WILLIAMS, HOW MANY MORE TIMES?
  • 35:To you, what is the meaning of life?
  • 42
  • 36:Define Art.
  • No.
  • 37:Do you believe in luck?
  • No.
  • 38:What's the weather like right now?
  • Pretty clear, it was quite windy earlier.
  • 39:What time is it?
  • 17:41.
  • 40:Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
  • No and no.
  • 41:What was the last book you read?
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • 42:Do you like the smell of gasoline?
  • Yes. Dame más gasolina.
  • 43:Do you have any nicknames?
  • Kiri, Kiri Baine, Baine. I'll answer to pretty much anything though.
  • 44:What was the last film you saw?
  • L'Écume Des Jours.
  • 45:What's the worst injury you've ever had?
  • I've been pretty lucky, worst it's gone is an ingrown toenail!
  • 46:Have you ever caught a butterfly?
  • No but now I want to.
  • 47:Do you have any obsessions right now?
  • Robbieeeeeeee
  • 48:What's your sexual orientation?
  • Straight
  • 49:Ever had a rumour spread about you?
  • I don't think so
  • 50:Do you believe in magic?
  • Nope
  • 51:Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
  • Unless they're nice and make it up to me
  • 52:What is your astrological sign?
  • Virgo
  • 53:Do you save money or spend it?
  • Spend
  • 54:What's the last thing you purchased?
  • A mango cooler thing from Costa, it was sooooo good.
  • 55:Love or lust?
  • I don't know
  • 56:In a relationship?
  • Nope
  • 57:How many relationships have you had?
  • Zero haha 
  • 58:Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
  • If I push my nose down a bit, yeah
  • 59:Where were you yesterday?
  • Nowhere
  • 60:Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
  • My carpet is pink
  • 61:Are you wearing socks right now?
  • Nope
  • 62:What's your favourite animal?
  • Turtle
  • 63:What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
  • Be nice?
  • 64:Where is your best friend?
  • In her house
  • 65:Give me your top 5 favourite blogs on Tumblr.
  • No
  • 66:What is your heritage?
  • All very northern haha
  • 67:What were you doing last night at 12AM?
  • Sleeping
  • 68:What do you think is Satan's last name?
  • Baines
  • 69:Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
  • Why is this on the internet?
  • 70:Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
  • Er yep
  • 71:You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
  • Well I'd ring my boss and tell them that I've just passed a drowning dog and if they fired my I don't think I'd want to work there anymore. But I'm never late for anything so 
  • 72:You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
  • I wouldn't tell everyone. I'd make all the people I love go to Lanzarote. Yes I'd be afraid
  • 73:You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
  • Trust
  • 74:What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
  • Revolution - Robbie Williams
  • 75:What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
  • 8922
  • 76:In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
  • I don't know
  • 77:How can I win your heart?
  • Be Robbie Williams
  • 78:Can insanity bring on more creativity?
  • Maybe
  • 79:What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
  • UEA. OH UEA IS WONDERFUL
  • 80:What size shoes do you wear?
  • 8
  • 81:What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
  • Bye now
  • 82:What is your favourite word?
  • Burbujas or wanderlust or serendipity
  • 83:Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
  • Cross. I don't even know why
  • 84:What is a saying you say a lot?
  • Piss off. Hahahahaha
  • 85:What's the last song you listened to?
  • Story of My Life - One Direction
  • 86:Basic question; what's your favourite colour/colours?
  • Baby blue
  • 87:What is your current desktop picture?
  • Harry Styles in a flower crown.
  • 88:If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
  • I wouldn't
  • 89:What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
  • Who do you really dislike right now? Haha
  • 90:One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
  • Just chill and try not to panic
  • 91:You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
  • Teleportation
  • 92:You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
  • Seeing Robbie Williams in Leeds in 2012
  • 93:You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
  • I can't pinpoint anything so I can't have had it too bad.
  • 94:You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
  • Guess
  • 95:You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
  • New York
  • 96:Do you have any relatives in jail?
  • Nope
  • 97:Have you ever thrown up in the car?
  • I can't remember
  • 98:Ever been on a plane?
  • Yep
  • 99:If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
  • Hey Robbie let me be your pal

Until next time, hasta luego


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment