Wednesday 22 October 2014

THE FALL BACK OPTION

Just a quick one today!
I'm not sure I've ever mentioned this to anyone outside of my immediate family but I'm planning on doing a massage therapy course alongside my fourth year of university. Well maybe. It depends how much work it is because I am really motivated to do well in fourth year. My second year results came out at 67% and I can get a first overall in my degree if my average in fourth year is over 71% so it's something to work towards. 

Anyway, I've always considered this option and becoming a masseuse if this whole Spanish thing didn't work out. I used to get paid from my family for giving them back/foot massages and I am designated after sun applicator. I like to think it just comes natural to me.

There are various places in Norwich which provide training and evening classes and stuff so it is something I am seriously considering. Maybe when I move to Spain after university I can give English lessons then massages to people. Multi-talented, eh? (Lol I wrote this post in July back when I still thought I wanted to live in Spain. No thank you.)

If you're gonna be around while I'm doing this course you can definitely sign up to be my practice model haha!

Until next time, hasta luego.

twitter | tumblr | instagram | facebook | pinterest | goodreads | spotify | youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment