Sunday 19 October 2014

SUNDAY FUNDAY

I know we decided Sunday would be my sad day but apparently things change!

Just a short update post. Today started well with a lovely lie in. It's now cool enough to sleep with a duvet so waking up naturally all snuggly buggly under a duvet without an alarm at 11am was wonderful. I watched some Grey's Anatomy (even though I'm onto season 4 and all of my season 4 episodes are out of sync and really annoy me) and then translated a 1000 word article about Ebola into Spanish. Fun fun fun!

Then me and Torrie and Sarah went to the beach and had a lovely lovely afternoon. Then we had frozen yoghurt and then I came home to have the pasta I've been craving all day and finish off my two different translations. Life is hard but also nice.

Also it's disgusting but I feel like I should document the fact that one of my toenails fell off yesterday. This third year abroad thing is so weird.


Until next time
Hasta luego

twitter | tumblr | instagram | facebook | pinterest | goodreads | spotify | youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment