Friday 17 April 2015

THIS GIRL CAN

Following on the theme of self care and inspiration and running and all that stuff, I thought I'd share one of the main things that inspires me and potentially one of the best advertising campaigns I've seen in a very long time.


I'm not sure there's anyone left who hasn't seen this video but if you're one of the few, here you go.



I swear the best part of the video is the lass at the end who collapses onto her sofa saying, "I'm knackered" because it sums up what is so great about this campaign, the relatability of it all. This isn't another unrealistic photoshopped "I don't sweat or go red after 45 minutes in the gym" crap that we're fed day in day out. 

I feel like I need to print out an a1 poster of this image and frame it and have it on every wall of my house because it is so fab. 




I know I'm gushing but guys this is what pushed me to start running. I ran 5k before Easter like how is that even a thing? My friends take the piss out of me because I walk slowly and now I run!!! IT'S RIDICULOUS.

As always, there is someone who can articulate this better than I can. I just want to have it chronicled on my blog even if not to share with anyone else but to remind myself in weeks/months/years to come about what an impact it's had on me. So I hand you over to the wonderful Rosianna (who you should definitely definitely subscribe to right now)



Until next time,
Hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment