Wednesday 15 April 2015

WUNDERLIST

Wunderlist is the best app ever. Well for to do lists anyway.
I have lots of things to do/think about and the app lets you separate them into different lists. You can add notes and due dates and priority. You can even share lists with pals who also have the app and write comments on tasks so you stay organised within groups. It's fab.

It's also available as a macbook app so my list is integrated between my phone, ipad and laptop so I have zero excuses to not do things.




I have the personal list for daft things like 'paint nails' and 'pack suitcase'. The UEA and Alicante ones are all uni work and deadlines etc. 112 WPG was originally named 'House Hunt' so I use it for stuff related to our house for fourth year. I should maybe rename it 'The Fortress' since that is what we've named our house. I AM SO EXCITED. I write dates in the Running list to make sure I go do it else I will just sit in bed forever. To Buy is basically just my wishlist - at the minute it says 'converse' and 'nail varnish remover'. How exciting. Food Shop is my shopping list which stops me buying 34 bags of Haribo when I go up to Alcampo. I have a list for blog ideas and one with all my current flights. Right now I have 7 booked. SEVEN FLIGHTS. Ridiculous. I keep a note of films and books I want to read and watch but somehow I still end up watching Youtube videos and old episodes of Glee. Semester 2 is basically my bucketlist of things I want to do before I leave Spain. 

Finally we have PALS which I share with Chelsea which is the best list. It's the most exciting one. 



This is a list for dreamers but I swear one day Chels and I will make it to New York (New York).

I realise this is a v v v boring post but I love Wunderlist so so much and I think you should get it. ITS A VIRTUAL TO DO LIST. YOU CANT LOSE IT.

Also it has a completed list so you can go through that and marvel at how accomplished you've been. V satisfying. I'm gonna go now and stop gushing about an app.

Hasta luego

No comments:

Post a Comment