Tuesday 14 April 2015

TWO MONTHS

So today is the 14th of April. I leave Spain on the 14th of June. Absolute madness.
I can't quite believe I only have two months left here. I mean when I really look at it I've not been here that long at all. Like September to April is what, eight months? That's less time than it takes for a baby to develop in the womb. Wow that turned weird. 

I don't know. I got back to Spain yesterday and whilst I was home I felt very ready to get back here. And then I got back and just felt so drained and down and just not interested in being here. I'm not sure why. I don't think my Easter holiday at home provided me with the relaxation I needed. I just feel exhausted. 

I'm bored of flying and being in airports and the same old routine. Flying used to be so exciting back when I only did it twice a year but now I have points where I have 3 flights in the space of 5 days and I'm sick. I still have another 7 to do before the end of June and it makes me want to jump off the Tyne Bridge. However, to do that, I'D HAVE TO GET ON ANOTHER BASTARD PLANE.

I know I sound like an awful whingy privileged little shit and I should appreciate what an amazing opportunity this whole year abroad thing is but I've had enough. I'm bored of classes that don't count and having to do work that doesn't count and living here.

Probably doesn't help that I've been ill for two weeks and still am. And also the fact the weather here in Alicante is not good. I want sunshine and there is none. Nope.

Soz for whinging, 
I'm off
Laters

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the airport thing, it's just so boring being alone in an airport when everyone around is excited to be going on holiday or just had a holiday!

    ReplyDelete