Wednesday 5 November 2014

ROBBIE WILLIAMS | PALAU SANT JORDI | BARCELONA

Remember at the start of this year abroad I was pure hating life and didn't want to be here and I genuinely considered going home? Not anymore. I love Spain because this year Robbie Williams is touring here and this morning I managed to snap up some tickets to see him next March in Barcelonaaaaaaaaa. I'm only writing this because translation is boring. Someone come over and make me work plz.
Last week the 'Let Me Entertain You' tour was announced and I was so excited but then finding out the tour dates I was even more so - this tour is for the countries Rob never really cracked and has never played in or 'not played for ages'. Which includes Spain. Spain where I now live. Not going to lie, it does feel like fate that Rob hasn't played in Spain for over ten years and the year he chooses to is also the year I live here.


God, he's such a beautiful man. When the video was put up I can't even explain how much of a nutcase I was, running around and screaming and panicking and tweeting all sorts. This morning I was up early stressing and I felt super sick and refreshing the page every 30 seconds from about 09:15 onwards. The site opened at 09:55 which shocked me but I got through and had my tickets printed out by 09:58. SO HAPPY.

I'm so glad to officially say I will be seeing Rob next year. I mean I knew I'd get them because somehow I always manage to get tickets but there's always that tiny doubt. My 11th show! 

31/05/2011 - PROGRESS LIVE SUNDERLAND STADIUM OF LIGHT
08/07/2011 - PROGRESS LIVE LONDON WEMBLEY STADIUM
27/05/2012 - SOCCER AID MANCHESTER OLD TRAFFORD
11/09/2012 - BALLROOM SHOW LEEDS O2 ACADEMY
23/11/2012 - TAKE THE CROWN LONDON O2 ARENA
19/06/2013 - TAKE THE CROWN MANCHESTER ETIHAD STADIUM
08/11/2013 - ONE NIGHT AT THE PALLADIUM LONDON
16/06/2014 - SWINGS BOTH WAYS LEEDS FIRST DIRECT ARENA
22/06/2014 - SWINGS BOTH WAYS NEWCASTLE METRO RADIO ARENA
23/06/2014 - SWINGS BOTH WAYS NEWCASTLE METRO RADIO ARENA
27/03/2015 - LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU BARCELONA PALAU SANT JORDI

I'm so lucky/crazy. Crazy is definitely the word other people would use. I don't care, I think I'm maturing. I could have bought inner pit tickets and didn't and I was so close to buying Madrid tickets too and didn't, well done me!

142 days to go, AMAZING.
A photo posted by katybaines (@katybaines) on


But yes, that's today's news! I'm so excited to continue my tradition of seeing Mr Williams at least once every year and I'm so happy that I get to visit Barcelona!

Until next time, hasta luego.


No comments:

Post a Comment