Sunday 4 May 2014

BUCKET LIST

Like everyone in the world, I have a few hopes and dreams. Given that I'm not actually abroad(ie) yet, I thought I'd write about them because what else are Sundays for?


  1. Be front row at a Robbie Williams concert

Everyone who knows me has probably spent at least 24 hours of their lives occupied by my fangirliness for Mr Williams. Please feel sorry for my family. This goal was technically achieved when I saw him at the o2 academy in Leeds, but I was only front row of the balcony. I hope when I am in the 'inner pit' in June I can get to the front, or at least near ish. I just want to touch him, okay? Okay.

     2. Meet Robbie Williams

I don't really have to say anymore do I? One day I'll write a whole post about him, I apologise in advance.

     3. Live abroad

THIS ONE WILL ACTUALLY HAPPEN YAY. I'm terrified but it's always been part of the life plan. As much as I love the North, my hometown is a fishbowl where people get trapped and I never wanted to stick around. In September I will be living in Alicante with a friend from university and I am so very very very excited.

     4. Visit New York, Sydney, Chicago, Rome, Buenos Aires, Seattle

At the minute it's just a short list but they're my top 6. I feel like New York is the dream for so many people and I will never forgive myself if I don't make it there. I want to go to Sydney to see their fake Tyne Bridge. Chicago is the birthplace of the blues and my Nana and Granda love it there, so I would love to visit with them. Rome and Buenos Aires both look and seem beautiful. Seattle is a recent addition and I can't lie, it's because Grey's Anatomy is set there. Fave.

     5. Be in Australia for New Year

Mainly I just want to celebrate before anywhere else and their fireworks always look amazing. I do love a good fireworks display. 

     6. Attend a concert at the Royal Albert Hall

Since Robbie Williams (yeah I know, him again) performed his first swing show at the Albert, I've fallen in love with the venue, despite not ever setting foot inside. I've been inside some beautiful buildings, like Newcastle's Theatre Royal, Gateshead's Sage and the London Palladium, but top of the list for now is the Albert Hall.

     7. See the Aurora Borealis

This link shows some of the views that were seen 10 minutes from my house. And I missed it. Sad face.

     8. See live Ben Howard, John Mayer, Adele, Shania Twain, One Direction, Pink, Ed Sheeran

I've been a very lucky lady in my (so far) short life and have seen live many of my favourite music artists, including Mr Williams, Take That, The Overtones, The Script, Will Young, and the queen, Beyoncé. This is a list of people I haven't seen yet but want to, pretty simple. 

     9. Design and build my own house

Yes. Yes I am a walking cliché, deal with it. My Mam's favourite kind of TV usually involves Sarah Beeny or Phil Spencer so inevitably I've watched a lot of house TV and would quite like to design my own so I actually get what I want. Gotta be rich first though so it probably won't happen! But this is a bucket list so it's allowed.

    10. Go to a music festival

Back in 2011 my bestie and I won tickets to Radio 1's Big Weekend in Carlisle but we only had tickets for the Sunday. However the atmosphere was fab and I'd love to go to a real one. My auntie gets to Glastonbury every year and makes me very jealous, so one year I'm gonna tag along!

And that's it (for now) on the dreams front. Hope you enjoyed reading and if you have any connections to helping me achieve them (mainly number 2 please) then tweet me or something!
Catch y'all on the flip.
Katy x





1 comment:

  1. I had thought I was the only one writing lists of dreams. Actually writing them down. Oho next year is going to be so fun... ^^ I can be your guide in Rome!

    ReplyDelete