Sunday 1 February 2015

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Given that we're into the second month 2015 (what the efffff) I thought it might be nice to check up on how my resolutions/goals are coming along. 

I have this goals page on my blog so I'm gonna chunk it up into smaller lists.















Positivity is going well, since being back in Spain I've only wanted to go home once! Yay! I can't really cull my possessions whilst in Spain but I can definitely tell which items of clothing I'll be getting rid of upon my return to the motherland. Read 30 books - this one has definitely slipped. I've only read one book this year! I really enjoyed it though. Trying to get back into it. Halfway through number 2 woohoo. Watch 25 decent films is definitely going well, I've seen 15 films so far and 10 of them pass the Bechdel test so that is successful. I've already started exploring Alicante a bit more and have actually walked up the castle rather than taking the lift! Really excited for my trip to Barcelona now. Fourth year hasn't started yet so ignore that. Be healthier is definitely working!!! I've started running and eating quinoa and more fruit & veg and that's gr8.
Still haven't met Robbie Williams but I'm trying.
















I'm really really trying to save money but I'm not very good at that. My hair is now halfway my natural colour but there's not a lot I can do to help this one other than not dye it. I have cooked quinoa but also I've cooked pesto pasta 4 times since getting back to Spain so adventurous food will have to wait. My blogging is tapering off a bit but mainly I've got nothing to say right now. Head to twitter if you want to hear from me. I'm so happy about my coke addiction no longer being an addiction! I now only like it out of a can and only ever have 1 can per day. Spanish coke tastes way nicer than English coke so when I get home I probably won't have it. Woo. I haven't spoken loads of Spanish since being back but my understanding is so so so much better. Haven't written in my 5 year diary since getting back to España lol oops I'll do it tonight.
Aw I set myself a goal of weekly walking and now I'm running, bless my lil heart.













I'll get my new mac at some point but I fear it will take a while. I'm rubbish at saving but I have a goal in mind so stop hassling me, past me. I have met some new people now uni has started again and there are brand new erasmus people for us to play with! So nice to show people around as well. Happy days.  Fave albums I've found in 2015 include George Ezra, Haim and Girls Aloud. You decide. Lol no tattoo/piercing, not yet maybe summer who knows. Yeah again wait for summer plz got no time in españa to work too!!





















Onto day 32 of #100happydays woohoo last time I made it to day 3! I've only been away from the famalam for two weeks now, pretty sure my broseph is annoyed by my incessant snapchats. Sorry cjwb. Cutting down seems to be going well! Very difficult to resist white kinder bueno though. I miss our Chinese takeaway back home :( No work as of yet to be on top of but I handed in my UEA essay a day earlier soooo? Defo feeling more grateful, I sent an email to a best best pal the other day basically the reasons why I love her and I think it's probs my favourite thing ever. Put your love out into the world, peeps. Bidda cheese never hurt nobody. Going out more is definitely working! It feels like all we ever do is climb that bloody castillo. Lots of selfies, all post-run and very unflattering but yoloooooo. I am v hydrated, thank you Alicante for being warm. No post-uni research just yet, gimme a chance. Sleep routine is not going well at all, the other day I couldn't get to sleep until 4am so that's not good. Must keep trying. Still not productive but I have nothing to produce? Deleted a good few contacts from my iPhone the other day so that's good. Very very tempted to unfriend most of the people I went to school with but that feels mean. 

So pleased with myself. 2015 has started off so well for me, long may it continue! Until next time,
Hasta luego

twitter | tumblr | instagram | facebook | pinterest | goodreads | spotify | youtube

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really good to check up on your resolutions - and see if you've actually stuck to any of them! I haven't set any for myself - but in general I really want to try and save money this year and be positive.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete